Industry Interactive Sessions
Objective: Industry Interactive Vendor Development Sessions have been conceived to facilitate exchange of information and enable understanding of requirements of Key Users and Buyers from Defence Establishments & Industry majors.
Key Objective is to promote indigenization through Make in India by encouraging domestic companies, specially MSME’s to get an opportunity to understand and cater to the Defence Supply Chain.
ELCINA brings a unique opportunity for Defence Organisations and companies catering to the Strategic Electronics & Homeland Security segments to explain their requirements to potential vendors by organizing Industry Interactive Sessions during Strategic Electronics Summit (SES).
All exhibitors and registered delegates who are participating in SES would be entitled to attend and interact with the Large Organisations steering these Sessions. Pre-registration for each Session is required due to limited seats at the venue and to ensure opportunity for close interaction.
Key features and facilities:
- A dedicated hall set up to accommodate 30-40 delegates and arrangement for a presentation and interactive discussion.
- LCD Projector with Screen and Audio System for presentation.
- Secretarial Support at venue
- Through all avenues used for the show – brochures, emails, website, advertisement.
- Pre-registration is mandatory for participation by interested companies including exhibitors and registered delegates at the show.
- The Key Defence Organisation steering the Session may invite their associates or potential vendors.
To Reserve a Slot to conduct a Session(Only for DPSUs, OEMs and Buyer Companies) please email: email@example.com
For Participation as delegate please firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
HAL Industry Interactive Session during SES 2018
BEL Industry Interactive Session during SES 2018
Delegates participating in the Industry Interactive Sessions